- - CFD ANALYSES
- - flow around external bodies
- - aeronautical, automotive configurations, civil structures
- - flow inside of internal chambers, channels, etc.
- - flow of liquid phase
- - fluid induced vibration and deformation
- - heat transfer due to a convection
Development of advanced physical models
High quality product
- - venhanced performance parameters due to an optimized flow field
- - reduction of noise level
- - in design phase (less rework, early identification of potential problem)
- - in testing phase (less testing)
- - for time in development phase
- - for needless prototypes
- - you will deliver your product to the market earlier
- - high quality product will increase your competitive advantage
Comparison of aerodynamic parameters for different geometrical and flow configurations.
Optimization of pressure loss in internal flow.
Flow analysis of rotating machines such as fans, compressors or turbines – axial or radial.
Loading of structures due to a weather conditions.
Heat transfer calculation during cooling or heating of components due to forced or natural convection.