- - THERMAL ANALYSES
- - by convection
- - by conduction
- - by radiation
Time effect history
- - steady state
- - transient
Combination with other analyses
- - flow analysis of high temperature exhaust gas or cooling fluid
- - calculated temperature distribution is an input for the structural analysis
High quality product
- - confidence of high quality product design
- - in design phase (less rework, early identification of potential problem)
- - in testing phase (less testing)
- - for needless testing (design problems are found earlier)
- - for warranty repairs (since lifetime is analyzed and evaluated)
- - you will deliver your product to the market earlier
- - high quality product will increase your competitive advantage
Thermal loading of the structure deformation and stress due to non-uniform temperature distribution.
Temperature distribution in the assembly
Cooling of components heated by ambient conditions or by electric current.
Heating of components or fluid, heat transfer in boilers or heat exchangers.
Thermal analysis provides input data for the structural and fatigue analysis.